Thursday, September 29, 2011

Introduction

I'd like to take your time for just a few seconds so that I can introduce myself.

First of all, I'm not that important.  I just have opinions.  I love playing devil's advocate, and hearing different points of view, but I am not too crazy about hateful debate.  So if you find the time to honor me with a reply or comment, I would greatly appreciate it if you kept snide, rude, or any other type of hateful language to yourself.  I might have some things to say that will enrage you, but its my blog, and I promise it won't be anything too bad.

Now that the boring crap is done, its time to get down to business.

This blog is dedicated to my blunt sense of style and thinking.  I have things to say, and although I have many outlets, I just needed one more.  I plan on critiquing, criticizing, and yes, even praising, anything from music, movies, musicians, and actors. 

I will be hard on everyone who deserves it, and that's because I tell it like it is.    

What's the point of sugarcoating (*cough, lying, cough*)?  

Now I invite you to read my posts and enjoy the myriad wonders of my mind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment